6.01.2006

Quick Vegas Recap

I was going to talk all about what happened in Vegas, but I then remembered, “what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas”. But I will say that I was hung over until 4:00 Thursday and that I had a spectacularly fun time. Highlights included, but were not limited too…

Flying in with DKJ while listening to my ipod and sharing headphones. Selections were held to mainly 2-Pac in honor of his place of death. As well as this one song by big L in which he says “Cartier specs, GS Lex, Nautica sweats…”

Watching TD show up with 60 Coors lights on ice in a rolling cooler.

Joe taking pics from the 17th floor of the “foursome”

Waiting in the wrong line at “Light”, only to find out our name was on the “List” so that was another line.

Having DKJ call me at 9:00 AM and demanding my presence at the suite for room service champagne.

Calling GBZ from the IP pool (sorry bro, had to do it).

Hitting on midtown with all the guys after dinner at the Cal. Best ten bucks I won all weekend.

Sitting with TD, Joe, and Tom for hours at the stages.

Having TD almost walk out on me at the teahouse (I’m just glad he didn’t hurl).

Anyhow, that’s all for now, there were many more highlights, and I could go on and on (I’m sorry if my highlights didn’t match yours. I think I remember these the most because I was the most sober when they happened) but I’ll end by saying it was an awesome time and I was so happy to spend time with each and every person who came. We gots to get back there soon.

1 comment:

appojax said...

ask danny about the mad greek cabby