2.16.2007

New Post??

What do I want to talk about? My life is actually pretty good. Living at home, going to school, and working part time at a job I don’t give a shit about… it’s like the good old days of high school. No worries. Care free. Yet, at the same time I feel maybe I need to grow up. Three years of this? I don’t know about the longevity of the situation. At least I feel I moving toward something. That’s what I like about school I think, moving forward, towards a goal.

Yesterday in class, the Prof. asked some guy, “was there a duty?” The guy responded, “well, technically yes, but I think…” The Prof. yelled back, “technically yes! That’s why you’re in law school, technically yes is yes, we’re learning all those technicalities.” That kinda hit me funny. The Prof. was right. Getting a verdict on a technicality is what it’s all about. I don’t know if it’s “right”, it’s just the way it is. And really, a job is a job, and at least I’ll be paid well when it’s all done.

Other things on the mind… the Lakers are sucking, my bro is drinking too much even for him, I hate serving people, I have hardly any bills, I’m hiking, biking, playing ball whenever I want, I enjoy kicking it with the boys, I need to meet new people, girls remain a quandary, school is a lot of work, my blog blows…

But yeah, I look around, and I like where I’m at. It hasn't always been that way, nor will it continue. As someone said, (online search credits Ben Franklin, boy was he the man?) “content makes poor men rich."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My back hurts and I am going through a messy domestic situation. However, the Lakers should still trade for me as I will help them dominate come playoff time.